Friday, October 4, 2013

As Prepared As We Can Be

Well, Little Girl, we're about as ready as we can be for your arrival (not that any parent can ever truly be ready for a new baby!) and it's a good thing too, as I am now 36 weeks along in the pregnancy.  Because your brother came at 37 weeks, we want to make sure that we are ready in case you happen to be eager to make your debut as well. 


All bottles and pump parts are sterilized and organized.   Making room for baby items in addition to the toddler items has been a challenge!



Hospital bags are packed and ready!






And your room and closet are ready to go!


I don't think it will be long now; I just had my 36 week appointment and, though you hadn't dropped yet, I was 3 cm and 70% effaced.  Getting close!  They are estimating you at around 6.5 lbs with a 39 week sized head!  Yikes!  I think I will go cherish some uninterrupted sleep now before you decide to make you appearance!

Love you, 

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment