Thursday, October 10, 2013

37 Weeks!

Well there, Little Girl, we've made it past 37 weeks!  I'm very happy to have made it past this milestone and a bit grateful that you're not quite as in a hurry to arrive as early as your brother was.  Not that we weren't ready; no, after your brother, we were all set and ready to go just in case you decided to follow suite.  The double stroller even arrived this week!


Almost time for double trouble! 


We had our doctor appointment today and found I was 3.5-4 cm dilated and still 70% effaced.  So progress, but not hospital admission progress.  I think we are ok with that for now!  


Quick 37 week bump picture.  How much longer until we meet you, little one?


Thankfully, I'm still feeling pretty good.  And now that we've past the 37 week mark, I can take myself off of self-imposed-sit-on-the-couch-and-rest-time.  Looking forward to working out a bit more (modified of course), although reaching my toes is impossible now! 


Where are my toes!?  Don't let this picture mislead you, I feel so much better when I get my exercise in!


Maybe all the workouts will get you moving along, Little Girl!  We'll just wait and see!


Love you little one, 

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment